The linear-maps package
Finite maps for linear use.
This package contains three different implementations with the same interface. The implementations are controlled by Cabal flags which can be set at installation time with the following commands:
- cabal install -fcheck
- Installs an implementation where linear use of maps is needed and checked (at runtime). It is recommended to use this version during development.
- cabal install
- Installs an implementation where linear use of maps is needed but not checked. It is the fastest implementation so it is ideal for the final product. Install this only if you are certain that maps are used linearly.
- cabal install -fpure
- Installs an implementation where linear use of maps is not needed and not checked. This is the simplest implementation so it can be read as a documentation. Do not install this version because it is slow and does not check the linear use of maps.
- No changelog available
|Versions||0.5, 0.6, 0.6.1|
|Dependencies||base (>=3.0), containers (==0.2.*), HUnit (==1.2.*)|
|Copyright||(c) 2009 by Péter Diviánszky|
|Author||Péter Diviánszky <email@example.com>|
|Maintainer||Péter Diviánszky <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Uploaded||Thu May 28 13:49:15 UTC 2009 by PeterDivianszky|
|Downloads||291 total (20 in last 30 days)|
|Status||Docs uploaded by user|
Build status unknown [no reports yet]
|check||Check linear use||Disabled|
|pure||Pure functional implementation||Disabled|
Use -f <flag> to enable a flag, or -f -<flag> to disable that flag. More info
- linear-maps-0.6.1.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (included in the package)
For package maintainers and hackage trustees