- oauth :: CPRG gen => Cred ty -> Server -> Request -> gen -> IO (Request, gen)
- sign :: Oa ty -> Server -> Request -> Request
- makeSignature :: SignatureMethod -> ByteString -> ByteString -> ByteString
- augmentRequest :: ParameterMethod -> Query -> Request -> Request
- canonicalBaseString :: Oa ty -> Server -> Request -> ByteString
- canonicalParams :: Oa ty -> Server -> Request -> ByteString
- oauthParams :: Oa ty -> Server -> Query
- canonicalUri :: Request -> ByteString
- bodyParams :: Request -> Query
- queryParams :: Request -> Query
Sign a request with a fresh set of parameters.
Currently this actually replaces the
Authorization header if one
exists. This may be a bad idea if the
realm parameter is pre-set,
Authorization header and augment it.
Currently this actually replaces the entity body if one exists. This is definitely just me being lazy.
TODO: Try to parse entity body and augment it.
Request body and tries to interpret it as a set of OAuth
valid parameters. It makes the assumption that if the body type is a
streaming variety then it is not a set of OAuth parameters---dropping this
assumption would prevent this from being pure.