- data AXFieldTy
- type AXFieldVal = (AXFieldTy, String)
- axName :: AXFieldTy -> String
- axSpec :: AXFieldTy -> String
- axTyFromName :: String -> Maybe AXFieldTy
- axEmailRequired :: Params
- axExtParams :: [AXFieldTy] -> Params
- axExtParams' :: String -> [AXFieldTy] -> Params
- getAxFields :: Params -> [AXFieldVal]
Some common, useful Attribute Exchange specs.
The simplest use case is to request the user's email. This would be used to replace traditional verification emails.
Use these functions to roll your own list of fields to request when you send an auth request
alias. it doesn't really matter what this is as long as we're consistent
params we require in the id_res mode verification
specify the alias as well as the list of requested fields