- data TileID
- downloadBestFitTiles :: String -> (Lat a, Lon a) => [a] -> IO [[ByteString]]
- osmTileURL :: [Char]
- pixelPosForCoord :: (Lon a, Lat a, Integral t) => [a] -> TileCoords -> Int -> (t, t)
- determineTileCoords :: (Lat a, Lon a) => [a] -> Int -> Maybe TileCoords
- selectedTiles :: TileCoords -> [[TileID]]
- downloadTiles :: String -> [[TileID]] -> Int -> IO [[ByteString]]
- copyrightText :: [Char]
High Level Operations
The suggested copyright text in accordance with http:wiki.openstreetmap.orgwikiLegal_FAQ
Takes the destination directory for the web content, the (Trail PtType), and uses the DrawOsm functions to generate an `osm.png' file showing the trail.
Takes a WptType, and the OSM tile boundaries
and generates (x,y) points to be placed on the
Low level and helper functions
Takes the boundaries of the OSM tiles, and generates [(Int,Int)] containing a list of all OSM tiles that need downloading
Takes the boundaries of the OSM tiles and downloads the tiles, keeping them in proper grid patterns for latter stiching or side-by-side display.