Parser for PCD (point cloud data) files. Also provides a facility for converting from ASCII to binary formatted point data.
- readAsciiPoints :: Vector v a => Header -> Handle -> Parser a -> IO (v a)
- readAsciiPointsDefault :: Header -> Handle -> IO (Vector [FieldType])
- readBinPoints :: forall a. Storable a => Header -> Handle -> IO (Either String (Vector a))
- readPointData :: Storable a => Header -> Handle -> Parser a -> IO (Either String (Vector a))
- readXYZ_ascii :: Fractional a => Parser (V3 a)
- readXYZW_ascii :: Fractional a => Parser (V4 a)
- saveBinaryPcd :: forall a. Storable a => FilePath -> Header -> Vector a -> IO ()
- asciiToBinary :: FilePath -> FilePath -> IO ()
- loadPoints :: Storable a => Parser a -> FilePath -> IO (Vector a)
- loadXyz :: (Fractional a, Storable a) => FilePath -> IO (Vector (V3 a))
- loadXyzw :: (Fractional a, Storable a) => FilePath -> IO (Vector (V4 a))
Read point data using a user-supplied ASCII point parser.
Load points of unknown dimension into a boxed vector with a list
FieldType as the point representation.
Storable points saved as binary data.
Parse 4D points serialized to ASCII. This is useful for points with X,Y,Z, and RGB fields each represented by a single float.
Use an existing PCD header to save binary point data to a
file. The supplied header is used as-is, except that its format is
Convert the single-precision floating point XYZ or XYZW (where "W" may be an RGB triple encoded as a single float) points in an ASCII PCD to a binary PCD file.
Load points stored in a PCD file into a
Read a PCD file consisting of floating point XYZ coordinates for each point.