- getDirectoryContents :: RawFilePath -> IO [(DirType, RawFilePath)]
- allDirectoryContents :: RawFilePath -> IO [RawFilePath]
- allDirectoryContents' :: RawFilePath -> IO [RawFilePath]
- traverseDirectory :: (s -> RawFilePath -> IO s) -> s -> RawFilePath -> IO s
- readDirEnt :: DirStream -> IO (DirType, RawFilePath)
- packDirStream :: Ptr CDir -> DirStream
- unpackDirStream :: DirStream -> Ptr CDir
- realpath :: RawFilePath -> IO RawFilePath
Get all files from a directory and its subdirectories.
Upon entering a directory,
allDirectoryContents will get all entries
strictly. However the returned list is lazy in that directories will only
be accessed on demand.
Get all files from a directory and its subdirectories strictly.
Recursively apply the
action to the parent directory and all
This function allows for memory-efficient traversals.