- showPerl6RoleDef, showMooseRoleDef :: NamespaceMangler -> String -> String
- showPerl6ClassDef, showMooseClassDef :: NamespaceMangler -> String -> String -> [(String, String, String)] -> String
- qt :: String -> Doc
- type NamespaceMangler = String -> String
- class Typeable a => MooseClass a where
- class PLit a => Perl6Class a where
- showKV :: (PLit a, PLit b) => (a, b) -> Doc
- ts :: PLit a => a -> Doc
- qbraces :: [Doc] -> [Doc]
- class (Typeable a, Show a) => PLit a where
- showStringLiteral :: String -> [Doc]
- showSLiteral :: ByteString -> [Doc]
- showLLiteral :: ByteString -> [Doc]
typeclass for dumping literals in Perl 6 source code.
Turn a string into source-code fitting Perl 6 string literal. May result in code for concatenation of several such literals. The restult is a [Doc] rather than a single String so that calling pretty-printers can render linebreaks at the correct places trivially with cat.
An FPS version of
Since the pretty-printing library isn't fps, this isn't
as fast as it might have been.