- class Identity a where
- data PeerIdentity
- data LocalIdentity
- toPeerIdentity :: LocalIdentity -> PeerIdentity
- newLocalIdentity :: MonadIO m => String -> Int -> m LocalIdentity
- piX509 :: PeerIdentity -> X509
- liX509 :: LocalIdentity -> X509
- liKey :: LocalIdentity -> RSAKeyPair
- fromX509 :: X509 -> IO PeerIdentity
An identity, public or private.
Return the description that was associated with the identity when it was created.
Serialize an identity to a
ByteString for storage or
Read back an identity previously serialized with writeIdentity.
The public identity of a peer. This kind of identity can be used to authenticate the remote ends of connections.
A local identity. This kind of identity can be used to authenticate to remote ends of connections.
Generate a new
LocalIdentity, giving it an identifying name and
a validity period in days.
Note that this function may take quite a while to execute, as it is generating key material for the identity.