|Maintainer||Anders Claesson <email@example.com>|
Convenience functions for dealing with arrays of
- data CLongArray
- fromList :: [Int] -> CLongArray
- toList :: CLongArray -> [Int]
- slice :: [Int] -> CLongArray -> [CLongArray]
- unsafeSlice :: [Int] -> CLongArray -> [CLongArray]
- size :: CLongArray -> Int
- at :: CLongArray -> Int -> Int
- unsafeAt :: CLongArray -> Int -> Int
- imap :: (Int -> CLong -> CLong) -> CLongArray -> CLongArray
- unsafeNew :: Int -> (Ptr CLong -> IO ()) -> IO CLongArray
- unsafeWith :: CLongArray -> (Ptr CLong -> IO a) -> IO a
An array of
CLongArray into contiguous segments of the given
sizes. Each segment size must be positive and they must sum to the
size of the array.
Apply a function to every element of an array and its index.
Low level functions
Create a new array of the given size that is initialized through an IO action.