The tasty-rerun package
This ingredient adds the ability to run tests by first filtering the test tree based on the result of a previous test run. For example, you can use this to run only those tests that failed in the last run, or to run only tests that have been added since tests were last ran.
This ingredient is specifically an ingredient *transformer* - given a list of Tasty.Ingredients, rerunningTests adds the ability for all of these ingredients to run against a filtered test tree. This transformer can be applied as follows:
import Test.Tasty import Test.Tasty.Runners main :: IO () main = defaultMainWithIngredients [ rerunningTests [ listingTests, consoleTestReporter ] ] tests tests :: TestTree tests = undefined
This ingredient adds three command line parameters:
- If specified the results of this test run will be saved to the log file at --rerun-log-file. If the ingredient does not execute tests (for example, --list-tests is used) then the log file will not be updated. This option is not enabled by default. This option does not require a value.
- The path to the log file to read previous test information from, and where to write new information to (if --rerun-update is specified). This option defaults to .tasty-rerun-log.
- Which filters to apply to the Tasty.TestTree based on previous test runs. The value of this option is a comma separated list of the following options:
failures: Only run tests that failed on the previous run.
exceptions: Only run tests that threw an exception on the previous run.
new: Only run tests that are new since the previous test run.
successful: Only run tests that were successful in the previous run.
Multiple options can be combined and will be taken under disjunction - so --rerun-filter=failures,exceptions will run only tests that failed *or* threw an exception on the last run.
Defaults to all filters, which means all tests will be ran.
|Versions||1.0.0, 1.0.1, 1.1.0, 1.1.1, 1.1.2, 1.1.3 (info)|
|Dependencies||base (>=4.6 && <4.8), containers (>=0.5.0.0), mtl (>=2.1.2), optparse-applicative (>=0.6), reducers (>=3.10.1), split (>=0.1 && <0.3), stm (>=2.4.2), tagged (==0.7.*), tasty (==0.10.*), transformers (>=0.3.0.0)|
|Copyright||Oliver Charles (c) 2014|
|Upload date||Fri Sep 12 15:19:50 UTC 2014|
|Downloads||2275 total (558 in last 30 days)|
- tasty-rerun-1.1.3.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (included in the package)
For package maintainers and hackage trustees