- draggable :: WriteAttr Element Bool
- droppable :: WriteAttr Element Bool
- dragData :: WriteAttr Element DragData
- type DragData = String
- drag :: Element -> Event DragData
- dragStart :: Element -> Event DragData
- dragEnd :: Element -> Event DragData
- drop :: Element -> Event DragData
- dragEnter :: Element -> Event DragData
- dragLeave :: Element -> Event DragData
- dragOver :: Element -> Event DragData
API for handling drag and drop operations.
See the documentation below for details on the drag and drop model.
WARNING: Events in this module may not behave as expected. The model is currently implemented in terms of HTML 5 drag and drop, but unfortunately, the HTML 5 specification for drag and drop is horrible and browser implementations are buggy.
Enable or disable whether the element accepts drops.
Child elements of a
droppable element may also be
When dragging something over an element, the closest ancestor element
droppable will be the target and receive corresponding
Set the data that is transferred when dragging this element.
Data carried by a dragged element.
FIXME: Empty data is currently encoded by the empty String. Change this to 'Maybe String' instead.
Occurs periodically while the element is being dragged around.
Dragging the element ends.
WARNING: This event can occur both before and after a corresponding
The drag and drop operation is being completed on this element.
The element is now the current target element for a
WARNING: This element is buggy when moving the mouse over child elements.
The element is no longer the current target element for a
WARNING: This event is also fired when the mouse is moved over a child element.