TAI and leap-second tables for converting to UTC: most people won't need this module.
- data AbsoluteTime
- taiEpoch :: AbsoluteTime
- addAbsoluteTime :: DiffTime -> AbsoluteTime -> AbsoluteTime
- diffAbsoluteTime :: AbsoluteTime -> AbsoluteTime -> DiffTime
- type LeapSecondTable = Day -> Integer
- utcDayLength :: LeapSecondTable -> Day -> DiffTime
- utcToTAITime :: LeapSecondTable -> UTCTime -> AbsoluteTime
- taiToUTCTime :: LeapSecondTable -> AbsoluteTime -> UTCTime
- parseTAIUTCDATFile :: String -> LeapSecondTable
AbsoluteTime is TAI, time as measured by a clock.
TAI - UTC during this day. No table is provided, as any program compiled with it would become out of date in six months.