TAI and leap-second maps for converting to UTC: most people won't need this module.
- data AbsoluteTime
- taiEpoch :: AbsoluteTime
- addAbsoluteTime :: DiffTime -> AbsoluteTime -> AbsoluteTime
- diffAbsoluteTime :: AbsoluteTime -> AbsoluteTime -> DiffTime
- taiNominalDayStart :: Day -> AbsoluteTime
- type LeapSecondMap = Day -> Maybe Int
- utcDayLength :: LeapSecondMap -> Day -> Maybe DiffTime
- utcToTAITime :: LeapSecondMap -> UTCTime -> Maybe AbsoluteTime
- taiToUTCTime :: LeapSecondMap -> AbsoluteTime -> Maybe UTCTime
- taiClock :: Maybe (DiffTime, IO AbsoluteTime)
AbsoluteTime is TAI, time as measured by a clock.
|Eq AbsoluteTime Source #|
|Data AbsoluteTime Source #|
|Ord AbsoluteTime Source #|
|NFData AbsoluteTime Source #|
TAI - UTC during this day. No table is provided, as any program compiled with it would become out of date in six months.
TAI clock, if it exists. Note that it is unlikely to be set correctly, without due care and attention.