This module provides a table layout widget capable of laying out columns of widgets with various padding and alignment properties. For complete details, please see the Vty-ui User's Manual.
- data Table
- data TableCell
- data ColumnSize
- data BorderStyle
- data BorderFlag
- class RowLike a
- data TableError
- data ColumnSpec
- data Alignment
- class Alignable a where
- (.|.) :: (RowLike a, RowLike b) => a -> b -> TableRow
- newTable :: [ColumnSpec] -> BorderStyle -> IO (Widget Table)
- setDefaultCellAlignment :: Widget Table -> Alignment -> IO ()
- setDefaultCellPadding :: Widget Table -> Padding -> IO ()
- addRow :: RowLike a => Widget Table -> a -> IO ()
- addHeadingRow :: Widget Table -> Attr -> [String] -> IO [Widget FormattedText]
- addHeadingRow_ :: Widget Table -> Attr -> [String] -> IO ()
- column :: ColumnSize -> ColumnSpec
- customCell :: Show a => Widget a -> TableCell
- emptyCell :: TableCell
The wrapper type for all table cells; stores the widgets themselves in addition to alignment and padding settings. Alignment and padding settings on a cell override the column- and table-wide defaults.
The type of column size policies.
The column has the specified fixed width in columns.
The column's width is a function of space available to the table at rendering time.
The border configuration of a table.
A partial set of border flags.
Don't draw any borders anywhere.
The types of borders we can have in a table.
Borders between rows.
Borders between columns.
Borders around the outside edges of the table.
The class of types whose values can be used to construct table rows.
A row added to the table did not have the same number of widgets as the table has columns.
The image rendered by a cell widget exceeded the size permitted by the cell.
A table cell contains a widget which grows vertically, which is not permitted.
The specification of a column's settings. The alignment and padding of a column specification override the table-wide default.
The class of types whose values can be aligned.
Create a table widget using a list of column specifications and a border style.
Set the default table-wide cell alignment.
Set the default table-wide cell padding.
Create a custom
TableCell to set its alignment and/or padding