- data ExpectFailed
- expect :: Bool -> WD ()
- unexpected :: WD a
- expectAny :: (a -> WD Bool) -> [a] -> WD ()
- expectAll :: (a -> WD Bool) -> [a] -> WD ()
- (<||>) :: Monad m => m Bool -> m Bool -> m Bool
- (<&&>) :: Monad m => m Bool -> m Bool -> m Bool
- waitUntil :: Double -> WD a -> WD a
- waitUntil' :: Int -> Double -> WD a -> WD a
- waitWhile :: Double -> WD a -> WD ()
- waitWhile' :: Int -> Double -> WD a -> WD ()
An exception representing the failure of an expected condition.
An expected condition. This function allows you to express assertions in
your explicit wait. This function raises
ExpectFailed if the given
boolean is False, and otherwise does nothing.
Apply a predicate to every element in a list, and expect that at least one succeeds.
Apply a predicate to every element in a list, and expect that all succeed.
Wait on expected conditions
Wait until either the given action succeeds or the timeout is reached.
The action will be retried every .25 seconds until no ExpectFailed or
NoSuchElement exceptions occur. If the timeout is reached, then a
Timeout exception will be raised. The timeout value is
expressed in seconds.
Similar to waitUntil but allows you to also specify the poll frequency of the WD action. The frequency is expressed as an integer in microseconds.
waitUntil, but retries the action until it fails or until the timeout