Extended Graphic object - an AdvanceGraphic is a Graphic twinned with and AdvanceV vector.
- type AdvGraphic u = LocImage u (Point2 u)
- type DAdvGraphic = AdvGraphic Double
- makeAdvGraphic :: DrawingInfo (PointDisplace u) -> LocGraphic u -> AdvGraphic u
- extractLocGraphic :: AdvGraphic u -> LocGraphic u
- runAdvGraphic :: DrawingContext -> Point2 u -> AdvGraphic u -> (Point2 u, PrimGraphic u)
- advplus :: AdvGraphic u -> AdvGraphic u -> AdvGraphic u
- advconcat :: Num u => [AdvGraphic u] -> AdvGraphic u
Advance vector graphic - this partially models the
show command which moves the current point by the
width (advance) vector as each character is drawn.
Construction is different to intoZZ functions hence the different name.