- class Dsp repr => StringVar repr where
- data VString repr :: *
- class Dsp repr => Buffer repr where
- class Buffer repr => BufferR repr out a where
- class Dsp repr => VKtl repr where
- class Buffer repr => VBuf repr where
- class Dsp repr => LblBlock repr where
- class (Nat n, Nat m, m :>=: n) => NumArgs repr m n where
- data TList n a = TList [a]
- unTList :: TList n a -> [a]
- unTList' :: n -> TList n a -> [a]
- unsafeTList :: Nat n => n -> [a] -> TList n a
- defaultRunBlock :: (ArgTag repr ~ D3, LblBlock repr) => Block repr -> Double -> Double -> repr ()
- class Phasor repr out a where
- phasor :: a -> repr out
- class Buffer repr => Oscil repr out a b where
Support for string variables.
Audio buffer or other data table.
Get data from an external source
Create a sized buffer which is updated by an external source
Creates a runnable labelled block. This block can only be run at compile time. Creating runnable blocks at runtime is a to-be-implemented class.
Gets an argument from a runnable context
Phasor (output sawtooth range 0-1 at specified frequency)
A basic table-lookup oscillator, interpolating and non-interpolating