|Maintainer||Spencer Janssen <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
A convenient binding to dmenu.
Requires the process-1.0 package
- dmenu :: [String] -> X String
- dmenuXinerama :: [String] -> X String
- dmenuMap :: Map String a -> X (Maybe a)
- menu :: String -> [String] -> X String
- menuArgs :: String -> [String] -> [String] -> X String
- menuMap :: String -> Map String a -> X (Maybe a)
- menuMapArgs :: String -> [String] -> Map String a -> X (Maybe a)
You can use this module with the following in your Config.hs file:
These functions block xmonad's event loop until dmenu exits; this means that programs will not be able to open new windows and you will not be able to change workspaces or input focus until you have responded to the prompt one way or another.
Starts dmenu on the current screen. Requires this patch to dmenu: http://www.jcreigh.com/dmenu/dmenu-3.2-xinerama.patch
Run dmenu to select an entry from a map based on the key.
menu but also takes a list of command line arguments.
dmenuMap but also takes the command to run.