|Maintainer||michael <dot> ilseman <at> gmail <dot> com|
A light-weight wrapper with utility functions around HsSyck
- data YamlLight
- parseYaml :: String -> IO YamlLight
- parseYamlFile :: String -> IO YamlLight
- parseYamlBytes :: ByteString -> IO YamlLight
- fromYamlNode :: YamlNode -> YamlLight
- lookupYL :: YamlLight -> YamlLight -> Maybe YamlLight
- lookupYLWith :: (YamlLight -> Bool) -> YamlLight -> Maybe YamlLight
- combineSequencedMaps :: YamlLight -> Maybe [(YamlLight, YamlLight)]
- combineMappedSequences :: YamlLight -> Maybe [(YamlLight, YamlLight)]
- getTerminalsKeys :: YamlLight -> [(ByteString, [YamlLight])]
- unSeq :: YamlLight -> Maybe [YamlLight]
- unMap :: YamlLight -> Maybe (Map YamlLight YamlLight)
- unStr :: YamlLight -> Maybe ByteString
YamlLight data type
A light-weight, single ADT representation of a yaml document in contrast with what is provided by HsSyck. Note that the YMap is an actual Map from Data.Map, so behavior with respect to identical keys and ordering of entries will behave as Data.Map dictates. This behavior is also in compliance with the Yaml spec. If you currently rely on HsSyck's preservation of ordering, you can also consider representing such maps as sequences of single entry maps. See the examples of "Ordered Mappings" in the Yaml spec: http://www.yaml.org/spec/1.2/spec.html.
YamlLight versions of Syck functions
YamlLight utility functions
Lookup the key's corresponding value in a Map. Returns Nothing if the YamlLight is not a map, or if the key is not found
General form of lookup. Will return the first element that satisfies predicate p, otherwise Nothing
Combine a sequence of YMaps into a list of (key,value) pairs. The ordering of the result preserves the ordering of the sequence, but the ordering of the individual maps is as Data.Map handles it.
- key1: val1 key2: val2 - key3: val3
where key1 and key2 might be arranged differently as Data.Map would arrange them. This does not enforce uniqueness of keys across different maps. Any items of the sequence that are not maps will not be present in the output list. Returns Nothing if not called on a Sequence
Take a YamlLight that is a YMap of keys to YSeqs, and return a list of (key,elem) pairs, where elem is an element of the YSeq under key.
key1: [val1, val2, val3] key2: [val4, val5]
where the precise ordering of the key1 and key2 pairs depends on the ordering of Data.Map. Any values of keys that are not sequences will not appear in the output list. Returns Nothing if not called on a YMap.
Create a list of all the terminal YStrs in a YamlLight tree, and couple them with a list of all the keys above them.
- key1: key1_1: - "str1" - "str2" key1_2: - "str2" - "str3" - key2: "str4" - "str5"
[("str1",[key1_1, key1]), ("str2", [key1_1, key1]), ("str2", [key1_2, key1]), ("str3",[key1_2, key1]), ("str4",[key2]), ("str5",)