- parseRoutes :: QuasiQuoter
- mkYesod :: String -> [Resource] -> Q [Dec]
- mkYesodSub :: String -> Cxt -> [Resource] -> Q [Dec]
- mkYesodData :: String -> [Resource] -> Q [Dec]
- mkYesodDispatch :: String -> [Resource] -> Q [Dec]
- class SinglePiece s where
- class MultiPiece s where
- type Strings = [String]
- toWaiApp :: (Yesod y, YesodSite y) => y -> IO Application
- basicHandler :: (Yesod y, YesodSite y) => Int -> y -> IO ()
- basicHandler' :: (Yesod y, YesodSite y) => Int -> Maybe String -> y -> IO ()
Sometimes, you will want to declare your routes in one file and define
your handlers elsewhere. For example, this is the only way to break up a
monolithic file into smaller parts. Use this function, paired with
mkYesodDispatch, to do just that.
class SinglePiece s where
class MultiPiece s where
Convert to WAI
Convert the given argument into a WAI application, executable with any WAI
handler. You can use
basicHandler if you wish.
Runs an application with CGI if CGI variables are present (namely PATH_INFO); otherwise uses SimpleServer.