- type UnivArgument = Maybe Int
- argToInt :: UnivArgument -> Int
- askQuitEditor, askSaveEditor :: YiM ()
- modifiedQuitEditor :: YiM ()
- withMinibuffer :: String -> (String -> YiM [String]) -> (String -> YiM ()) -> YiM ()
- queryReplaceE :: YiM ()
- isearchKeymap :: Direction -> Keymap
- cabalConfigureE :: CommandArguments -> YiM ()
- cabalBuildE :: CommandArguments -> YiM ()
- reloadProjectE :: String -> YiM ()
- executeExtendedCommandE :: YiM ()
- evalRegionE :: YiM ()
- readUniversalArg :: KeymapM (Maybe Int)
- scrollDownE :: UnivArgument -> BufferM ()
- scrollUpE :: UnivArgument -> BufferM ()
- switchBufferE :: YiM ()
- killBufferE :: (BufferRef ::: ToKill) -> YiM ()
- insertNextC :: UnivArgument -> KeymapM ()
- findFile :: YiM ()
- findFileNewTab :: YiM ()
- promptFile :: String -> (String -> YiM ()) -> YiM ()
- promptTag :: YiM ()
- justOneSep :: BufferM ()
- joinLinesE :: UnivArgument -> BufferM ()
Quits the editor if there are no unmodified buffers if there are unmodified buffers then we ask individually for each modified buffer whether or not the user wishes to save it or not. If we get to the end of this list and there are still some modified buffers then we ask again if the user wishes to quit, but this is then a simple yes or no.
Quits the editor if there are no unmodified buffers if there are then simply confirms with the user that they with to quit.
withMinibuffer prompt completer act: open a minibuffer with
s is obtained, run
completer can be used to complete
functions: it returns a list of possible matches.
Open a file using the minibuffer. We have to set up some stuff to allow hints and auto-completion.
Generic emacs style prompt file action. Takes a
prompt and a continuation act
and prompts the user with file hints
If on separators (space, tab, unicode seps), reduce multiple separators to just a single separator.