|Maintainer||Isaac Jones <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
Uses the parsed command-line from Distribution.Setup in order to build
Haskell tools using a backend build system based on make. Obviously we
assume that there is a configure script, and that after the ConfigCmd has
been run, there is a Makefile. Further assumptions:
- We assume the configure script accepts
- We assume that the default Makefile target will build everything.
- We assume there is an install target. Note that we assume that
this does *not* register the package!
- We assume there is a copy target, and a variable $(destdir).
The copy target should probably just invoke make install
recursively (e.g. $(MAKE) install prefix=$(destdir)/$(prefix)
bindir=$(destdir)/$(bindir). The reason we can't invoke make
install directly here is that we don't know the value of $(prefix).
- We assume there is a dist target.
- We assume there is a register target and a variable $(user).
- We assume there is an unregister target.
- We assume there is a docs or doc target.
- We assume there is a programatica target.
|This datatype indicates the license under which your package is
released. It is also wise to add your license to each source file
using the license-file field. The AllRightsReserved constructor
is not actually a license, but states that you are not giving
anyone else a license to use or distribute your work. The comments
below are general guidelines. Please read the licenses themselves
and consult a lawyer if you are unsure of your rights to release
|GPL||GNU Public License. Source code must accompany alterations.
|LGPL||Lesser GPL, Less restrictive than GPL, useful for libraries.
|BSD3||3-clause BSD license, newer, no advertising clause. Very free license.
|BSD4||4-clause BSD license, older, with advertising clause.
|PublicDomain||Holder makes no claim to ownership, least restrictive license.
|AllRightsReserved||No rights are granted to others. Undistributable. Most restrictive.
|OtherLicense||Some other license.
|Produced by Haddock version 2.1.0|