Changelog for bytes-0.14.0.2
- Lots of new instances
text bound bump to allow 1.1.
- Bumped dependency on
text to support 1.0
- Fixed issue #7, permitting the doctests to function against bytestring 0.9
- Fixed issue #6 with regards to the test harness performance.
- Fixed the doctests from 0.11.2
binary version for issue #5.
- Liberalized containers dependency to allow
containers versions all the way back to 0.3 for stackage purposes
- Switched to <stdint.h> to get more portable size correctness.
- Fixed typo in
cbits/i2d.c that was causing a linking error.
- Changed all of the byte orders to big-endian by default except for
Int, which are variable sized.
- Added proper support for
lookAheadE, thanks to the return of
Remaining, and removed the
uncheckedLookAhead function, as it is no longer supported downstream.
- Added a missing () instance
Serial2 and various missing