Strict state effect
runFresh' :: (Typeable i, Enum i, Num i) => Eff (Fresh i :> r) w -> i -> Eff r w runFresh' m s = fst <$> runState s (loop $ admin m) where loop (Val x) = return x loop (E u) = case decomp u of Right (Fresh k) -> do n <- get put (n + 1) loop (k n) Left u' -> send (\k -> unsafeReUnion $ k <$> u') >>= loop
- data State s w = State (s -> s) (s -> w)
- get :: (Typeable e, Member (State e) r) => Eff r e
- put :: (Typeable e, Member (State e) r) => e -> Eff r ()
- modify :: (Typeable s, Member (State s) r) => (s -> s) -> Eff r ()
- runState :: Typeable s => s -> Eff (State s :> r) w -> Eff r (s, w)
- evalState :: Typeable s => s -> Eff (State s :> r) w -> Eff r w
- execState :: Typeable s => s -> Eff (State s :> r) w -> Eff r s
Transform the state with a function.
|:: Typeable s|
|-> Eff (State s :> r) w|
Effect incorporating State
|-> Eff r (s, w)|
Effect containing final state and a return value
Run a State effect.
Run a State effect, discarding the final state.