Changelog for haskell-names-0.4
Remove the upper version bound on Cabal
Update to work with haskell-src-exts 1.15
- Define a
- Support for parallel list comprehensions
Introduce a lower dependency bound on
tasty-golden in the test suite
type-eq is fixed; depend on the new version
Work around a regression in
pretty-show version bound
Make haskell-names build GHC 7.8
Include interfaces for
pretty-show-1.6.2 in the test suite
pretty-show-1.6.1 in the test suite
QNames in export lists
- Update the bundled library interfaces (they were broken in earlier 0.3.* versions because of the interface format change)
- Documentation improvements
- Relax Cabal dependency constraint to include Cabal-1.14
This release brings support for record puns and wildcards.
Interface file format changes
For field selectors, the new field
constructors is added. It contains a list
of constructors that contain that field.
sv_constructorsfield is added to
- The class
GetBoundis moved to a new module,
Language.Haskell.Names.GetBound. Its method,
getBound, now has a new argument, the global symbol table
NameInfogot two more constructors to annotate wildcards,
Scopenow has a new field of type
WcNames, which can be accessed through the
wcNameslens. This is needed for record wildcards resolution.
- Add field selectors to
- Don't export
- Fix a bug where global symbols were annotated as local
- Make the code compile with aeson-0.6.2.0
- Proper annotations for types and binding sites.
NameContextnow has a few new constructors.
- Properly support n+k patterns
- Expose the
Algdatatype for open name resolution
- Expose the
Restore compatibility with Cabal 1.16
Dummy release to force rebuild on hackage (now that haskell-src-exts 1.14 is released).