- data Monomorphic k = forall a . Monomorphic (k a)
- class Monomorphicable k where
- demote' :: Monomorphicable k => k a -> MonomorphicRep k
- demoteComposed :: Monomorphicable (f :.: g) => f (g a) -> MonomorphicRep (f :.: g)
- monomorphicCompose :: f (g a) -> Monomorphic (f :.: g)
- withPolymorhic :: Monomorphicable k => MonomorphicRep k -> (forall a. k a -> b) -> b
- liftPoly :: Monomorphicable k => (forall a. k a -> b) -> MonomorphicRep k -> b
- viaPoly :: (Monomorphicable k, Monomorphicable k') => (forall x y. k x -> k' y) -> MonomorphicRep k -> MonomorphicRep k'
- newtype (f :.: g) a = Comp (f (g a))
A wrapper type for polymophic types.
|forall a . Monomorphic (k a)|
A types which have the monomorphic representation.
Convinience function to demote polymorphic types into monomorphic one directly.
Demote polymorphic nested types directly into monomorphic representation.
Apply dependently-typed function to the monomorphic representation.
Flipped version of
Demote the function between polymorphic types into the one between monomorphic one.