TAI and leap-second maps for converting to UTC: most people won't need this module.
- data AbsoluteTime
- taiEpoch :: AbsoluteTime
- addAbsoluteTime :: DiffTime -> AbsoluteTime -> AbsoluteTime
- diffAbsoluteTime :: AbsoluteTime -> AbsoluteTime -> DiffTime
- type LeapSecondMap = Day -> Maybe Int
- utcDayLength :: LeapSecondMap -> Day -> Maybe DiffTime
- utcToTAITime :: LeapSecondMap -> UTCTime -> Maybe AbsoluteTime
- taiToUTCTime :: LeapSecondMap -> AbsoluteTime -> Maybe UTCTime
AbsoluteTime is TAI, time as measured by a clock.
|Eq AbsoluteTime Source #|
|Data AbsoluteTime Source #|
|Ord AbsoluteTime Source #|
|Show AbsoluteTime Source #|
|NFData AbsoluteTime Source #|
TAI - UTC during this day. No table is provided, as any program compiled with it would become out of date in six months.