|Copyright||(c) 2014 Igor Babuschkin Antoine R. Dumont|
|License||BSD3-style (see LICENSE)|
|Maintainer||Antoine R. Dumont <email@example.com>|
This module provides 3 XMonad.Prompt to ease passwords manipulation (generate, read, remove):
- one to lookup passwords in the password-storage.
- one to generate a password for a given password label that the user inputs.
- one to delete a stored password for a given password label that the user inputs.
All those prompts benefit from the completion system provided by the module XMonad.Prompt.
The password store is setuped through an environment variable PASSWORD_STORE_DIR.
If this is set, use the content of the variable.
Otherwise, the password store is located on user's home
- The password storage implementation is the password-store cli.
- Inspired from http://babushk.in/posts/combining-xmonad-and-pass.html
You can use this module with the following in your
, ((modMask x , xK_p) , passPrompt xpconfig) , ((modMask x .|. controlMask, xK_p) , passGeneratePrompt xpconfig) , ((modMask x .|. controlMask .|. shiftMask, xK_p), passRemovePrompt xpconfig)
For detailed instructions on:
A prompt to generate a password for a given entry. This can be used to override an already stored entry. (Beware that no confirmation is asked)