Browse and search packages
▸ Advanced options
Apart from just writing words to search everywhere in package metadata, you can also use filters in the search query string input field above. Filters are surrounded by parentheses. All filters have to pass for every package shown in the result, that is, it is a logical conjunction.
- (downloads > 1000)
- Only show packages with more than 1000 downloads within the last 30 days. The download count is inexact because Hackage uses a content delivery network.
- (lastUpload < 2021-10-29)
- Only show packages for which the last upload was before (i.e. excluding) the given UTC date in the 'complete date' format as specified using ISO 8601.
- (lastUpload = 2021-10-29)
- Only show packages for which the last upload was within the 24 hours of the given UTC date.
- Only show packages for which the maintainers list includes the user name SimonMarlow.
- Only show packages with the
- (not tag:network)
- Do not show packages with the
notoperator can also be used with other filters.
- (ageOfLastUpload > 5d)
- Only show packages uploaded more than five days ago.
- (ageOfLastUpload > 4w)
- Only show packages uploaded more than four weeks ago. A week has seven days.
- (ageOfLastUpload < 1m)
- Only show packages last uploaded less than one month ago. A month is considered to have 30.437 days.
- (ageOfLastUpload < 2.5y)
- Only show packages last uploaded less than 2.5 years ago. A year is considered to be 365.25 days.
- (rating > 2.5)
- Only show packages with a rating of more than 2.5. The dot is the only accepted decimal separator.
- (rating /= 0)
- Only show packages with a rating unequal to zero.
- Do not filter out deprecated packages. This must be explicitly added if desired.
- Only show deprecated packages.
- Only show packages that are not deprecated. If no other deprecation filter is given, this filter is automatically added.
- Only show packages that are available in the Debian distribution. See the full list of available distributions.
|Name||DLs||Rating||Description||Tags||Last U/L||Last Version||Maintainers|