|Portability||non-portable (not tested)|
An library for creating abstract streams. Originally part of Gray's\/Bringert's
- Changes by Robin Bate Boerop email@example.com:
- Removed unnecessary import statements.
- Moved Debug code to StreamDebugger.hs
- Moved Socket-related code to StreamSocket.hs.
- Changes by Simon Foster:
- Split Network.HTTPmodule up into to separate
Streams should make layering of TLS protocol easier in future,
they allow reading/writing to files etc for debugging,
they allow use of protocols other than TCP/IP
and they allow customisation.
Instances of this class should not trim
the input in any way, e.g. leave LF on line
endings etc. Unless that is exactly the behaviour
you want from your twisted instances ;)
|This is the type returned by many exported network functions.
|Produced by Haddock version 2.6.0|