http-kit: A low-level HTTP library
[ library, mit, network ] [ Propose Tags ]
A low-level HTTP library that can be used to build more sophisticated applications on top of it.
The design goals are:
- To mitigate denial-of-service attacks, everything is bounded.
- Message bodies are read in chunks, so that they can be processed in constant space.
- No framework for streaming
IOis used. This allows you to build on top of it, using the libraries that fit your purpose.
- http-kit-0.5.1.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (as included in the package)
For package maintainers and hackage trustees
- No Candidates
|Versions [RSS]||0.1.0, 0.2.0, 0.2.1, 0.2.2, 0.3.0, 0.4.0, 0.5.0, 0.5.1|
|Dependencies||base (>=4 && <5), bytestring, case-insensitive, http-types [details]|
|Copyright||(c) 2014 Zalora South East Asia Pte. Ltd|
|Author||Simon Hengel <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Maintainer||Simon Hengel <email@example.com>|
|Source repo||head: git clone https://github.com/zalora/http-kit|
|Uploaded||by SimonHengel at 2014-07-02T06:09:09Z|
|Reverse Dependencies||1 direct, 0 indirect [details]|
|Downloads||5953 total (20 in the last 30 days)|
|Rating||(no votes yet) [estimated by Bayesian average]|
|Status||Docs available [build log]
Successful builds reported [all 1 reports]