|Portability||requires multi-parameter type classes|
Basics for building tone generators.
They generate signals of phases
and these signals can be converted to arbitrary waveforms
by mapping them via
This is also the fundament for dimensional oscillators.
- static :: C a => T a -> a -> T (T a)
- phaseMod :: C a => a -> T a (T a)
- shapeMod :: C a => T a -> a -> T c (c, T a)
- freqMod :: C a => T a -> T a (T a)
- freqModSync :: C a => T a -> T a (T a)
- freqModAntiAlias :: C a => T a -> T a (a, T a)
- phaseFreqMod :: C a => T (a, a) (T a)
- shapeFreqMod :: C a => T a -> T (c, a) (c, T a)
Convert a list of phase steps into a list of momentum phases. phase is a number in the interval [0,1). freq contains the phase steps. The last element is omitted.