Common types and operations.
- type PrimResult u a = (a, CatPrim)
- class UConvert f where
- ignoreAns :: Functor (f u) => f u a -> f u (UNil u)
- replaceAns :: Functor (f u) => a -> f u z -> f u a
- class Decorate f where
- decorateAbove :: Decorate f => f u a -> f u z -> f u a
- decorateBelow :: Decorate f => f u a -> f u z -> f u a
- elaborateAbove :: Decorate f => f u a -> (a -> f u z) -> f u a
- elaborateBelow :: Decorate f => f u a -> (a -> f u z) -> f u a
Note - the kind of f allows fo unit annotation.
Replace the answer produced by a graphic object.
Decorate an object
oliterate - drops the graphic from the first object replacing it with the graphic from the second.
Should be read as
decorate (above|below) A with B