|Maintainer||Ralf Laemmel, Joost Visser|
This module is part of
StrategyLib, a library of functional strategy
combinators, including combinators for generic traversal. This module
defines auxilliary monadic functions, some of which serve as parametric
polymorphic prototypes for actual strategy combinators.
- newtype Id a = Id a
- unId :: Id a -> a
- succeed :: Maybe x -> x
- mseq :: Monad m => (a -> m b) -> (b -> m c) -> a -> m c
- mlet :: Monad m => (a -> m b) -> (b -> a -> m c) -> a -> m c
- mchoice :: MonadPlus m => (a -> m b) -> (a -> m b) -> a -> m b
- argtype :: MonadPlus m => (x -> y) -> x -> m ()
- valtype :: MonadPlus m => x -> x -> m ()
- ifM :: MonadPlus m => m a -> (a -> m c) -> m c -> m c
The identity monad
Recover from partiality
Force success. If the argument value corresponds to failure, a run-time error will occur.
Prototypes for strategy combinators seq, let, choice
Sequential composition of monadic functions
Sequential composition with value passing; a kind of monadic let.
Choice combinator for monadic functions
Guards and conditionals
Type guard described by the argument type of a function.