|Maintainer||Patrick Perry <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- class Shaped a (Int, Int) => MatrixShaped a where
- herm :: a (m, n) e -> a (n, m) e
- numRows :: MatrixShaped a => a mn e -> Int
- numCols :: MatrixShaped a => a mn e -> Int
- isSquare :: MatrixShaped a => a mn e -> Bool
- isFat :: MatrixShaped a => a mn e -> Bool
- isTall :: MatrixShaped a => a mn e -> Bool
- flipShape :: (Int, Int) -> (Int, Int)
- class HasVectorView a where
- type VectorView a :: * -> * -> *
- class HasMatrixStorage a where
- type MatrixStorage a :: * -> * -> *
- data OrderEnum
- flipOrder :: OrderEnum -> OrderEnum
- data TransEnum
- flipTrans :: TransEnum -> TransEnum
- data UpLoEnum
- flipUpLo :: UpLoEnum -> UpLoEnum
- data DiagEnum
- data SideEnum
- flipSide :: SideEnum -> SideEnum
- data ConjEnum
- flipConj :: ConjEnum -> ConjEnum
A base class for objects shaped like matrices.
Creates a new matrix view that conjugates and transposes the given matrix.
Indicate whether or not a matrix has the same number of rows and columns.
Indicate whether or not the number of rows is less than or equal to the number of columns.
Indicate whether or not the number of rows is greater than or equal to the number of columns.
Associated types for matrices
A class for matrices with an associated type for row, column, and diagonal vector views.
An associated type for a vector view into a matrix type
Typically, the view will share the same storage as the matrix,
so that modifying an element in the view will affect the
corresponding element in the matrix, and vice versa.
A class for matrix types that use a matrix internally for storage, Data.Matrix.Banded.Class for example.