The hedis package
Redis is an open source, advanced key-value store. It is often referred to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets and sorted sets. This library is a Haskell client for the Redis datastore. Compared to other Haskell client libraries it has some advantages:
- Complete Redis 2.4 command set:
- All Redis commands (http://redis.io/commands) are available as haskell functions. The exceptions to the rule are the MONITOR and SYNC commands.
- Pipelining "Just Works":
- Commands are pipelined (http://redis.io/topics/pipelining) as much as possible without any work by the user.
- Enforced Pub/Sub semantics:
- When subscribed to the Redis Pub/Sub server (http://redis.io/topics/pubsub), clients are not allowed to issue commands other than subscribing to or unsubscribing from channels. This library uses the type system to enforce the correct behavior.
For detailed documentation, see the Database.Redis module.
- No changelog available
|Versions||0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.3.1, 0.3.2, 0.4, 0.4.1, 0.5, 0.5.1, 0.6, 0.6.1, 0.6.2|
|Dependencies||attoparsec (==0.10.*), base (==4.*), bytestring (==0.9.*), bytestring-lexing (==0.2.*), mtl (==2.*), network (==2.*), resource-pool (==0.2.0.*)|
|Copyright||Copyright (c) 2011 Falko Peters|
|Source repository||head: git clone https://github.com/informatikr/hedis|
|Upload date||Thu Jan 12 16:02:56 UTC 2012|
For package maintainers and hackage trustees