The hedis package
Redis is an open source, advanced key-value store. It is often referred to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets and sorted sets. This library is a Haskell client for the Redis datastore. Compared to other Haskell client libraries it has some advantages:
- Complete Redis 2.6 command set:
- All Redis commands (http://redis.io/commands) are available as haskell functions, except for the MONITOR and SYNC commands. Additionally, a low-level API is exposed that makes it easy for the library user to implement further commands, such as new commands from an experimental Redis version.
- Automatic Optimal Pipelining:
- Commands are pipelined (http://redis.io/topics/pipelining) as much as possible without any work by the user. See http://informatikr.com/2012/redis-pipelining.html for a technical explanation of automatic optimal pipelining.
- Enforced Pub/Sub semantics:
- When subscribed to the Redis Pub/Sub server (http://redis.io/topics/pubsub), clients are not allowed to issue commands other than subscribing to or unsubscribing from channels. This library uses the type system to enforce the correct behavior.
- Connect via TCP or Unix Domain Socket:
- TCP sockets are the default way to connect to a Redis server. For connections to a server on the same machine, Unix domain sockets offer higher performance than the standard TCP connection.
For detailed documentation, see the Database.Redis module.
|Versions||0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.3.1, 0.3.2, 0.4, 0.4.1, 0.5, 0.5.1, 0.6, 0.6.1, 0.6.2, 0.6.3, 0.6.4, 0.6.5, 0.6.6, 0.6.7, 0.6.8, 0.6.9, 0.6.10, 0.7.0, 0.7.1, 0.7.2, 0.7.5, 0.7.6, 0.7.7, 0.7.8, 0.7.9, 0.7.10, 0.8.0, 0.8.1, 0.8.2, 0.8.3, 0.9.1, 0.9.2, 0.9.3, 0.9.4, 0.9.5, 0.9.6, 0.9.7, 0.9.8, 0.9.9, 0.9.10, 0.9.11, 0.9.12, 0.10.0|
|Dependencies||attoparsec (>=0.12), base (==4.*), BoundedChan (>=1.0), bytestring (>=0.9 && <0.11), bytestring-lexing (==0.4.*), mtl (>=2), network (>=2), resource-pool (>=0.2), time, vector (>=0.9 && <0.11) [details]|
|Copyright||Copyright (c) 2011 Falko Peters|
|Source repository||head: git clone https://github.com/informatikr/hedis|
|Uploaded||Mon Jun 8 16:57:24 UTC 2015 by FalkoPeters|
|Updated||Wed Jul 19 07:04:35 UTC 2017 by HerbertValerioRiedel to revision 1 [What is this?]|
|Distributions||Debian:0.6.9, FreeBSD:0.6.9, LTSHaskell:0.9.12, NixOS:0.9.12, Stackage:0.9.12, Tumbleweed:0.9.12|
|Downloads||17761 total (3484 in the last 30 days)|
|Rating||2.5 (votes: 3) [estimated by rule of succession]|
|Status||Docs not available [build log]
All reported builds failed as of 2016-12-09 [all 6 reports]
Hackage Matrix CI
Note: This package has metadata revisions in the cabal description newer than included in the tarball. To unpack the package including the revisions, use 'cabal get'.
For package maintainers and hackage trustees