The hedis package
Redis is an open source, advanced key-value store. It is often referred to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets and sorted sets. This library is a Haskell client for the Redis datastore. Compared to other Haskell client libraries it has some advantages:
- Complete Redis 2.6 command set:
- All Redis commands (http://redis.io/commands) are available as haskell functions, except for the MONITOR and SYNC commands. Additionally, a low-level API is exposed that makes it easy for the library user to implement further commands, such as new commands from an experimental Redis version.
- Automatic Optimal Pipelining:
- Commands are pipelined (http://redis.io/topics/pipelining) as much as possible without any work by the user. See http://informatikr.com/2012/redis-pipelining.html for a technical explanation of automatic optimal pipelining.
- Enforced Pub/Sub semantics:
- When subscribed to the Redis Pub/Sub server (http://redis.io/topics/pubsub), clients are not allowed to issue commands other than subscribing to or unsubscribing from channels. This library uses the type system to enforce the correct behavior.
- Connect via TCP or Unix Domain Socket:
- TCP sockets are the default way to connect to a Redis server. For connections to a server on the same machine, Unix domain sockets offer higher performance than the standard TCP connection.
For detailed documentation, see the Database.Redis module.
|Versions||0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.3.1, 0.3.2, 0.4, 0.4.1, 0.5, 0.5.1, 0.6, 0.6.1, 0.6.2, 0.6.3, 0.6.4, 0.6.5, 0.6.6, 0.6.7, 0.6.8, 0.6.9|
|Dependencies||attoparsec (>=0.12), base (>=4.6 && <5), BoundedChan (>=1.0), bytestring (>=0.9), bytestring-lexing (>=0.5), mtl (>=2), network (>=2), resource-pool (>=0.2), time, vector (>=0.9) [details]|
|Copyright||Copyright (c) 2011 Falko Peters|
|Source repository||head: git clone https://github.com/informatikr/hedis|
|Uploaded||Sat Jul 18 09:51:44 UTC 2015 by FalkoPeters|
|Distributions||Debian:0.6.5, FreeBSD:0.6.5, NixOS:0.6.9, Stackage:0.6.9|
|Downloads||6530 total (377 in last 30 days)|
|Status||Docs available [build log]|
Last success reported on 2015-07-18 [all 1 reports]
For package maintainers and hackage trustees