fixed-vector: Generic vectors with statically known size.
Generic library for vectors with statically known size. Implementation is based on http://unlines.wordpress.com/2010/11/15/generics-for-small-fixed-size-vectors/ Same functions could be used to work with both ADT based vector like
data Vec3 a = a a a
Tuples are vectors too:
Vectors which are represented internally by arrays are provided by library. Both boxed and unboxed arrays are supported.
Library is structured as follows:
- Generic API. It's suitable for both ADT-based vector like Complex and array-based ones.
- Continuation based vectors. Internally all functions use them.
- Type classes for array-based implementation and API for working with mutable state.
- Unboxed vectors.
- Boxed vector which can hold elements of any type.
- Unboxed vectors of Storable types.
- Unboxed vectors based on pritimive package.
- Wrappers for monomorphic vectors
|Versions [faq]||0.1, 0.1.1, 0.1.2, 0.1.2.1, 0.2.0.0, 0.3.0.0, 0.3.0.1, 0.4.0.0, 0.4.1.0, 0.4.2.0, 0.4.3.0, 0.4.4.0, 0.5.0.0, 0.5.1.0, 0.5.1.2, 0.6.0.0, 0.6.1.0, 0.6.1.1, 0.6.2.0, 0.6.3.0, 0.6.3.1, 0.6.4.0, 0.7.0.0, 0.7.0.1, 0.7.0.2, 0.7.0.3, 0.8.0.0, 0.8.1.0, 0.9.0.0, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52|
|Dependencies||base (>=3 && <4.8), primitive [details]|
|Author||Aleksey Khudyakov <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Maintainer||Aleksey Khudyakov <email@example.com>|
|Revised||Revision 1 made by AlexeyKhudyakov at 2018-06-25T18:27:16Z|
|Source repo||head: hg clone http://bitbucket.org/Shimuuar/fixed-vector
head: git clone http://github.com/Shimuuar/fixed-vector
|Uploaded||by AlexeyKhudyakov at 2013-11-17T10:03:14Z|
|Distributions||LTSHaskell:184.108.40.206, NixOS:220.127.116.11, Stackage:18.104.22.168|
|Downloads||24075 total (150 in the last 30 days)|
|Rating||(no votes yet) [estimated by Bayesian average]|
Docs available [build log]
Successful builds reported [all 1 reports]
- fixed-vector-0.6.0.0.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (revised from the package)
Note: This package has metadata revisions in the cabal description newer than included in the tarball. To unpack the package including the revisions, use 'cabal get'.
For package maintainers and hackage trustees