direct-sqlite: Low-level binding to SQLite3. Includes UTF8 and BLOB support.
This package is not very different from the other SQLite3 bindings out there, but it fixes a few deficiencies I was finding. It is not as complete as bindings-sqlite3, but is slightly higher-level, in that it supports marshalling of data values to and from the database. In particular, it supports strings encoded as UTF8, and BLOBs represented as ByteStrings.
- Version 2.3
- Mark some FFI calls "unsafe", for a substantial performance benefit.
- Version 2.2.1
- Bump down text library version to match with the latest Haskell Platform.
- Version 2.2
- actually does what version 2.1 claimed to, since the author made a mistake with git.
- Version 2.1
- improves handling of invalid UTF-8 and changes error handling to be more complete. It also adds a build flag to build against the system sqlite instead of the bundled one, optionally (disabled by default).
- Version 2.0
- uses Text for strings instead of String.
- Version 184.108.40.206
- switches to the Faction packaging system and makes no other changes.
- Version 1.1
- adds the SQLite amalgamation file (version 3.7.5) to the project, so that there are no external dependencies.
|Versions||1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 220.127.116.11, 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.6, 2.3.7, 2.3.8, 2.3.9, 2.3.11, 2.3.12, 2.3.13, 2.3.14, 2.3.15, 2.3.16, 2.3.17, 2.3.18, 2.3.19, 2.3.20, 2.3.21, 2.3.22, 2.3.23|
|Dependencies||base (>=4.1 && <5), bytestring (>=0.9.2.1 && <1), text (>=0.11 && <1) [details]|
|Copyright||Copyright (c) 2012 Irene Knapp|
|Author||Irene Knapp <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Source repo||head: git clone git://github.com/IreneKnapp/direct-sqlite.git|
|Uploaded||by IreneKnapp at Wed Dec 19 12:38:17 UTC 2012|
|Distributions||LTSHaskell:2.3.23, NixOS:2.3.23, Stackage:2.3.23, openSUSE:2.3.23|
|Downloads||14898 total (266 in the last 30 days)|
|Rating||(no votes yet) [estimated by rule of succession]|
|Status||Docs uploaded by user
Build status unknown [no reports yet]
Hackage Matrix CI
Use the system-wide sqlite library
Use -f <flag> to enable a flag, or -f -<flag> to disable that flag. More info
For package maintainers and hackage trustees