The direct-sqlite package
This package is not very different from the other SQLite3 bindings out there, but it fixes a few deficiencies I was finding. It is not as complete as bindings-sqlite3, but is slightly higher-level, in that it supports marshalling of data values to and from the database. In particular, it supports strings encoded as UTF8, and BLOBs represented as ByteStrings.
- Version 2.3.1
- Upgrade the bundled SQLite3 to 3.7.15. Add bindings for sqlite3_interrupt. Export Int rather than CInt.
- Version 2.3
- Mark some FFI calls unsafe, for a substantial performance benefit.
- Version 2.2.1
- Bump down text library version to match with the latest Haskell Platform.
- Version 2.2
- actually does what version 2.1 claimed to, since the author made a mistake with git.
- Version 2.1
- improves handling of invalid UTF-8 and changes error handling to be more complete. It also adds a build flag to build against the system sqlite instead of the bundled one, optionally (disabled by default).
- Version 2.0
- uses Text for strings instead of String.
- Version 22.214.171.124
- switches to the Faction packaging system and makes no other changes.
- Version 1.1
- adds the SQLite amalgamation file (version 3.7.5) to the project, so that there are no external dependencies.
- No changelog available
|Versions||1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.2.1, 2.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2, 2.3.3, 126.96.36.199, 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.6, 2.3.7, 2.3.8, 2.3.9, 2.3.11|
|Dependencies||base (>=4.1 && <5), bytestring (>=0.9.2.1 && <1), text (>=0.11 && <1)|
|Copyright||Copyright (c) 2012 Irene Knapp|
|Author||Irene Knapp <email@example.com>|
|Source repository||head: git clone git://github.com/IreneKnapp/direct-sqlite.git|
|Upload date||Fri Dec 21 08:12:57 UTC 2012|
- direct-sqlite-2.3.1.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (included in the package)
For package maintainers and hackage trustees