warp: A fast, light-weight web server for WAI applications.
[ library, mit, web, yesod ] [ Propose Tags ]
The premier WAI handler. For more information, see http://steve.vinoski.net/blog/2011/05/01/warp-a-haskell-web-server/.
onClosesettings now provide the
SockAddrof the client, and
onOpencan return a
Boolwhich will close the connection. The
responseRawresponse has been added, which provides a more elegant way to handle WebSockets than the previous
settingsIntercept. The old settings accessors have been deprecated in favor of new setters, which will allow settings changes to be made in the future without breaking backwards compatibility.
- ResourceT is not used anymore. Request and Response is now abstract data types. To use their constructors, Internal module should be imported.
- Support for byte range requests.
- Sockets now have FD_CLOEXEC set on them. This behavior is more secure, and the change should not affect the vast majority of use cases. However, it appeared that this is buggy and is fixed in 2.0.0.
Allow use of sendfileFd (not available on GNU/kFreeBSD)
Use -f <flag> to enable a flag, or -f -<flag> to disable that flag. More info
- warp-2.1.2.tar.gz [browse] (Cabal source package)
- Package description (revised from the package)
Note: This package has metadata revisions in the cabal description newer than included in the tarball. To unpack the package including the revisions, use 'cabal get'.
For package maintainers and hackage trustees
- No Candidates