The warp package
The premier WAI handler. For more information, see http://steve.vinoski.net/blog/2011/05/01/warp-a-haskell-web-server/.
- WAI no longer uses conduit for its streaming interface.
- The onOpen and onClose settings now provide the SockAddr of the client, and onOpen can return a Bool which will close the connection. The responseRaw response has been added, which provides a more elegant way to handle WebSockets than the previous settingsIntercept. The old settings accessors have been deprecated in favor of new setters, which will allow settings changes to be made in the future without breaking backwards compatibility.
- ResourceT is not used anymore. Request and Response is now abstract data types. To use their constructors, Internal module should be imported.
- Support for byte range requests.
- Sockets now have FD_CLOEXEC set on them. This behavior is more secure, and the change should not affect the vast majority of use cases. However, it appeared that this is buggy and is fixed in 2.0.0.
|allow-sendfilefd||Allow use of sendfileFd (not available on GNU/kFreeBSD)||Enabled||Automatic|
|warp-debug||print debug output. not suitable for production||Disabled||Automatic|
Use -f <flag> to enable a flag, or -f -<flag> to disable that flag. More info
For package maintainers and hackage trustees